As the cold winter weather arrives in Minneapolis, every home needs a working furnace. You can rely on the professional experience of the team at Blue Ox Heating & Air for general maintenance, tune-ups or repairs in emergency situations. When your furnace breaks down unexpectedly, you can give us a call 24/7. With over 300 years of combined experience on furnace repair, our technicians can provide a fast and accurate repair, so you don’t have to spend one more cold night.
24 Hour Furnace Repair
Blue Ox Heating & Air provides emergency repair service for furnaces 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We come to your home day or night to take care of any furnace issues. Our technicians provide professional service with the highest focus on customer service. They will diagnose and find a resolution for your furnace issues quickly.
At Blue Ox Heating & Air, we understand how important it is to have a reliable heating system during the cold winter months. That’s why we offer prompt and professional furnace repair services to help you stay warm and comfortable in your home.
Five Signs You Need Furnace Repair Service
Wondering if your furnace is working correctly? Here are five signs that you may need furnace repair:
- High energy bills. If your energy bills are higher than usual, it may be because your furnace is not operating efficiently. Our team of experienced technicians can diagnose and repair the problem to help you save money on your energy bills.
- Frequent cycling. If your furnace is turning on and off frequently, it may be due to a faulty thermostat, dirty air filter or other issues. Did you know that some modern smart thermostats even provide alerts when they detect too-frequent cycling? When this occurs, just call Falcon! Our team can diagnose the problem and provide the necessary repairs to prevent further damage to your system.
- Strange noises. If your furnace is making unusual noises, such as banging, squeaking or rattling, it may indicate a problem with the blower motor, ignition system or other components.
- Inadequate heat. If your furnace is running but not providing enough heat to keep your home comfortable, it may be due to a clogged filter, faulty thermostat or other issues.
- Poor indoor air quality. If you notice an increase in dust, debris or other pollutants in your home, your furnace may not be filtering the air correctly. We can help you improve your indoor air quality by repairing or replacing your furnace filter.
Heating Services from Blue Ox Heating & Air
At Blue Ox, we take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and high-quality workmanship. Don’t just take our word for it; we maintain a 4.9 Google Rating with hundreds of five-star reviews from satisfied customers who have trusted us to repair their heating and cooling systems.
You can book an appointment with Blue Ox online, or simply click to call. We offer transparent pricing and up-front estimates, so you know exactly what to expect before we begin any work.
If you’re experiencing any furnace or heating issues, don’t hesitate to contact Blue Ox Heating & Air for prompt and reliable furnace repair. Our team of friendly and professional technicians is available 24/7 to provide emergency furnace repair.