With over 300 years of combined experience delivering reliable HVAC services to homes in Minneapolis, from Camden to Nokomis and everywhere in between, Blue Ox Heating & Air is the best local solution for your heating, cooling, and air quality needs.
We take the consistent quality of work we provide very seriously, which is why we only employ techs that are background checked, highly qualified, and up to date with all necessary certifications. Schedule an appointment with us today to see our “Comfort at Every Degree” promise in person.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Making sure your home’s HVAC system is working at tip-top shape can be a stressful process, but with Blue Ox it doesn’t have to be. We’re proud to be a one-stop-shop for all the heating, cooling, air quality, and other HVAC services you’re looking for in Minneapolis.
Don’t forget to check out our regularly updated coupon page.
Your Minneapolis-Based Complete HVAC Service Provider
The crew at Blue Ox Heating And Air is dedicated to meeting all your needs for heating and cooling your home, as well as addressing any issues with the indoor air quality. Please contact us at 952-208-4570 when you need:
- Furnace Repair Or Maintenance
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair Or Maintenance
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Zone Heating And Cooling Systems
- Air Conditioner Repair Or Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Replacement
- Boiler Installation Or Service
- Air Purification System Installation
- Aeroseal Duct Sealing
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dehumidifier Installation
- Humidifier Installation
- Air Exchanger Installation
We also offer a wealth of information regarding these services and other HVAC-related questions on our blog. And to help keep your household budget happy, we offer many coupons for discounts on our most in-demand services.
Why Choose Blue Ox Heating And Air
The Blue Ox Heating And Air team is here to ensure you are always safe and comfortable in your Minneapolis home. Our certified experts have years of training and use the latest technology to evaluate your current HVAC equipment and locate any issues that could decrease your comfort or safety level in your home.
Once we locate the problem, our pros explain the issue to you in everyday terms that make it simple to understand. Next, we provide as many solutions to the issue as possible and compare the pros and cons of each resolution. Our focus is on helping each customer determine the best solution for their needs and budget for comfort, affordability, and a long-term solution.
Once you select the repair or replacement that works best for you, we get to work on correcting the issue as quickly as possible. We know that no one wants to deal with an excessively cold, hot, or humid house. And finally, for added value for your hard-earned money and increased peace of mind, we back all of our work with a complete warranty. With nearly a decade of service to the community, you know that Blue Ox stands behind the warranties we offer and the level of quality we deliver. We are North American Technician Excellence certified and a member of the Minnesota Heating & Cooling Association, so you never need to worry about entrusting your home’s HVAC to the team from Blue Ox Heating And Air.
FIND US AT OUR MINNEAPOLIS OFFICE LOCATION
5720 International Parkway New Hope, MN 55428
Sights in Minneapolis
First home to the Dakota Sioux, Minneapolis was first settled by European-American settlers in the 1700s. It remained a trading area for the local fort and Native Americans as well as other settlers. In 1856, Minneapolis became a city with the name that meant “city of the falls.” Today, Minneapolis is well-known for its park system and performing arts scene. You’ll find plenty to see and do here no matter where your interests lie.
- Minneapolis Institute of Art – This is the largest art museum in Minneapolis with 100,000 pieces in the collection besides traveling exhibits. Contemporary and modern art pieces have been added with their own wings.
- Theodore Wirth Park – This park is home to the oldest wildflower garden in the city and bird sanctuary, which is about 90 percent of the size of Central Park in NYC with Golden Valley.
- Science Museum of Minnesota – This museum has something for everyone with exhibits on dinosaurs and fossils, the human body, Native Americans, and the Mississippi River as well as teaching about science superheroes and RACE. Many of these exhibits are interactive to provide a fun, educational experience.
- Mill Museum – Learn about one of the most important products to this city – flour, and how it impacted the economy in this museum which boasts 12,000 square feet of space for exhibits. Many of these exhibits are interactive for hands-on education.