When you see that the outdoor air quality is poor, it is easy to take solace in staying indoors and safely away from all the pollution. However, according to the EPA, the air inside the typical home can be 2 to 10 times more polluted than the outdoor air. In addition, the lack of circulation and air exchanges in today’s airtight homes means that contaminants are trapped indoors and make the air even less healthy than that of the outdoor air in a major city. And constantly battling all of those contaminants and allergens takes a toll on your respiratory system and your whole body. Fortunately, homeowners can find many effective solutions thanks to PureAir X.
What Is Lurking In Your Indoor Air?
Improved home construction and increased media coverage of outdoor air quality have led to homes filled with stale and particle-laden air. The airborne particles include viruses, bacteria, off-gases, dust mites, pet dander, and many other allergens, make it tough to breathe and even contribute to many major illnesses. But the good news is that the PureAir X systems provide real solutions to cleaning the air in your home to help increase your comfort and health.
Eliminating The Big Three Health Threats
The team at PureAir X breaks down the pollutants in your inside air into three categories, including:
- Particles And Allergens – dust, skin flakes, dust mite feces, pet dander, smoke, and hair
- Germs And Infectious Agents – viruses, bacteria, mold, flu virus, and pollen
- Chemical Gases And Odors – chemicals, pesticides, cleaning solvents, building materials, formaldehyde, benzene, and VOCs
The PureAir X systems use electronic polarized media to trap particles as small as .3 microns in size. To get an idea of how tiny that is, consider that the eye of a needle is 1,230 microns wide. This exceptional filtration process has been found to remove 97% of the particles contaminating the air inside your home.
Three Levels Of Protection
To remove nearly all of the contaminants in your home’s air, the PureAir X deploys three levels of protection, including:
- Whole House High-Efficiency Air Cleaners- traps dust, dirt, smoke, pet dander, and hair
- Germicidal UVC Lamps – to kill and sanitize viruses, bacteria, mold, pollen, and dust mites
- Oxidizing UVV System – traps chemicals, pesticides, cleaning solvents, formaldehyde, and VOC’s
Combining these three levels of protection ensures that you and your loved ones are breathing the purest air possible inside your home. The health advantages of this purified air include:
- Fewer allergic reactions
- Lower potential for illness from contact with bacteria and viruses
- Increased lung capacity and less restricted breathing for overall better health and wellness
If you think that the air or some contaminants in your home contribute to a health issue, call 952-208-4570 to speak to the air quality experts at Blue Ox Heating And Air. Our team will explain the function and benefits of the PureAir X system. In addition, we will provide you with a price quote to install this innovative air purification in your Osseo or Ramsey home for your peace of mind and increased well-being.