We want to assure you that your health and safety and that of our employees and the greater community is our priority. At Paul Bunyan Plumbing & Drains, Blue Ox Heating & Air, and Lumberjack Electric, we are doing everything we can to keep you, our employees, and our community safe during this pandemic. We monitor the situation daily and will continue to update our service policy per the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Following CDC guidelines, we have implemented a touch-free policy during service calls to ensure everyone’s ongoing health. Additionally, we are all practicing good hygiene by frequently washing our hands and making a point of not touching our faces. We’re treating our equipment with the same care by frequently sanitizing it, as well.
What to Expect During a No-Contact Service Call:
- When you call for a service appointment, our friendly customer service agent will ask if anyone in the home has shown signs of fever, shortness of breath, coughing or other Covid19 symptoms.
- The Dispatcher or the Technician will also prior to arrival to verify that no one is showing any symptoms as extra precaution and to let you know when they will arrive.
- Instead of shaking your hand in greeting, our technicians will offer you a friendly smile and keep their distance.
- New gloves and shoe-booties are worn on every service call and then disposed of to protect your family and home.
- Signatures will not be required. For the time being, we are accepting verbal approval for all work.
- Your payment can be made via text or email on your own device or computer.
- We are happy to take accommodate additional requests regarding health and safety to ensure your comfort with our presence in your home.
- We are here to provide you with Legendary service.
Thank you for your ongoing trust. We’ve been plumbing and heating the Twin Cities since 1872. We wouldn’t be here without you!
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out.