WOODBURY HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
24-hour heating and cooling services in Woodbury, MN means that if your furnace needs help in the middle of a harsh Minnesota winter or your AC breaks down during an equally harsh summer, Blue Ox Heating & Air can send someone to fix it quickly, safely, and well.
Not only do we focus on providing reliable emergency services, we’re also happy to be your one-stop-shop to provide regular maintenance for your home’s heating, cooling, air quality, and other HVAC systems. Our technicians are the best in the area due to our stringent hiring process that includes background checks and qualification tests. Schedule with us today to see our quality guarantee in action.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Blue Ox makes the process of keeping your home at a comfortable temperature year-round simple with our suite of heating and cooling services. In addition to that, we also are able to help you keep your in-home air fresh and breathable with comprehensive air quality as well as other HVAC assistance programs in Woodbury.
Don’t forget to check out our regularly updated coupon page.
FURNACE REPAIR Services
At Blue Ox Heating & Air, we understand how important it is to have a dependable heating system in your Woodbury home during the cold winter months. That’s why we offer prompt and professional furnace repair services to help you stay warm and comfortable in your home.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
- Elevated Energy Costs: If your monthly energy bills have unexpectedly surged, your furnace’s inefficient operation could be the culprit. Our team of seasoned technicians is ready to diagnose and rectify the issue, assisting you in reducing your energy expenses.
- Excessive Cycling: When your furnace exhibits frequent on-off cycles, the root cause may range from a malfunctioning thermostat to a clogged air filter or other potential issues. Did you know that some modern smart thermostats can even issue alerts for such cycling anomalies? If this issue arises, simply contact Blue Ox! Our experts can pinpoint the problem and execute the necessary repairs to prevent further system damage.
- Unusual Noises: If your furnace produces unusual sounds like banging, squeaking, or rattling, it may be an indicator of underlying problems with components such as the blower motor, ignition system, or others.
- Insufficient Heating: If your furnace is operational but fails to generate enough warmth to maintain a comfortable indoor environment, it might be due to issues such as a clogged filter, a malfunctioning thermostat, or other related problems.
THINGS TO LEARN FROM OUR BLOG:
- Space heaters can save you money and simplify your in-home heating solution, but they can also be potentially dangerous. Take a closer look at the pros and cons of using a space heater in your home.
- Blue Ox is known for our signature 20 point furnace tune up, so let us give you a step-by-step guide to exactly what our technicians are doing when they’re called in.
- Have your energy bills been higher than usual? Is there ice accumulation on your house where it shouldn’t be? Can you see through the insulation in your attic? If the answer to any of these questions in yes, it might be time to replace your home’s insulation.